1. Members pledge themselves to complete adherence to the SSEO Code of Ethics.
2. Membership will be restricted to Companies and Close Corporations only, Sole Traders will not be eligible, unless special dispensation is granted by the Executive Committee.
3. Members will undertake to adhere totally to all governing employment and industry related legislation.
4. Acceptance of liability for their employees’ negligent actions whilst on duty, as well as Public Liability Insurance.
5. Selected committee members may carry out visits to the premises of existing or prospective member companies and interviews with the relevant MD or CEO, to verify their bona fides.
6. Applicant company/cc and/or its directors/members need to have been established for a minimum of two years.
7. An ITC check in respect of the applicant company/cc and/or its directors/members may be conducted.